The Corporation invites applications for the following positions:
- Manager Investment
- Assistant Manager Investment
- Senior Supply Chain Management Officer
- Senior Internal Auditor
- Senior Risk Management Officer
- Senior Human Resource Management Officer
- Records Management Assistant
Kindly visit the Corporation's?Careers page for detailed job profiles and application instructions.?
The applications should be received by 21st February 2020. ICDC is an equal opportunity employer. Women and people living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Below is a short-term employment opportunity;
SENIOR SECURITY OFFICER
ICDC seeks applications from qualified candidates who are self-motivated, energetic and talented for the position of Senior Security Officer. The position is available on a short term employment contract of six (6) months which is subject to a conditional renewal for a further period of six (6) months.
Detailed job profile for this role:
To ensure safety and security of ICDC Property, staff, tenants and the general public using ICDC premises.
Duties and responsibilities will include:-?
- Develop and implement Policies and Procedures relating to safety and security in the Corporation,
- Ensure compliance with approved safety and security policies to safeguard staff, visitors and general public using ICDC premises,
- Co-ordinate the monitoring, detection and deterrence of crimes in ICDC premises,
- Carry out investigations on security breaches to conclusion liaising with relevant authorities for appropriate action,
- Reporting on any security incidents to all concerned parties,
- Co-ordination of investigations by Government agencies.
- Provide advisory to enhance security and general day to day oversight of the security services provided by the private security firms.
- Undertake the lead role in Safety and Security Incident Management,
- Provide intelligence on all matters of safety and security,
- Prepare and submit periodic safety, security and intelligence reports.?
- Bachelor’s Degree in social Science, criminology or any other relevant field
- Certification in security Management
- At least five years of demonstrable experience in security management in a medium to large organisation with a staff establishment of more than 50 persons.
- Candidate must have trained/worked in the Government security forces.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent judgement and problem solving skills
- Strong analytical and report writing skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- High level of integrity
THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR,
INDUSTRIAL AND COMMERCIAL DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
P.O. BOX 45519- 00100